A delicious way to use up ripe bananas, and with no refined sugar.
These Raspberry and Coconut Mini Loaves are a yummy treat. Get your little one involved by using the doddl children's knife to slice up the bananas too!
2 1/2 cups self raising flour
2 ripe bananas
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking powder
3 fl oz coconut oil
4 fl oz milk or milk substitute
1 tbsp syrup/honey*
Handful of raspberries
Extra raspberries and/or coconut flakes for decoration
*honey only suitable for babies over 12 months
1. Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl
2. Add all the dry ingredients to the mashed banana
3. Add in all the wet ingredients, mix well then gently fold in the raspberries
4. Pour into a mini loaf tray then top with a few extra raspberries and coconut flakes
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 360F 25 minutes prep and cook
Makes 8 mini loaves
Suitable for freezing
Suitable for 6months+
Have a go at making these yummy Raspberry and Coconut Mini Loaves, and let us know how you get on - or post a photo of the finished result and tag us @doddl.
Don't forget to check out our other doddl baking recipes here!