These Raspberry and Coconut Mini Loaves are a delicious way to use up ripe bananas, and with no refined sugar, they are a yummy treat.
Get your little one involved by using the doddl knife to slice up the bananas too!
280g Self Raising Flour
2 ripe bananas
20g desiccated coconut
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking powder
80ml coconut oil
120ml milk or milk substitute
1 tbsp syrup/honey*
Handful of raspberries
Extra raspberries and/or coconut flakes for decoration
*honey only suitable for babies over 12 months
1. Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl
2. Add all the dry ingredients to the mashed banana
3. Add in all the wet ingredients, mix well then gently fold in the raspberries
4. Pour into a mini loaf tray then top with a few extra raspberries and coconut flakes
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180C
25 minutes prep and cook
Makes 8 mini loaves
Suitable for freezing
Have a go at making these yummy Raspberry and Coconut Mini Loaves, and let us know how you get on – or post a photo of the finished result and tag us @doddl.
Don’t forget to check out our other recipes here!
A delicious recipe made for doddl and brought to you by Little People Food on Instagram.