These Krispmas Puddings are a really fun Christmas recipe. Obviously not a healthy eating option due to high sugar levels, but in very small amounts it’s one for the festive season for older children.
For more information and tips on offering chocolate to children, visit this blog from Charlotte Stirling-Reed from SR Nutrition, one of doddl’s expert partners.
⛄️ 250g Milk Chocolate
🎄 Rice Krispies
🎁 150g White Chocolate
🎅🏼 3-4 Marshmallows
❄️ Icing Pen for decoration
1. Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave (bursts of 20 seconds work best for me)
2. Add in Rice Krispies and make sure they get covered in chocolate
3. Add the marshmallows and microwave for 10 seconds until they become gooey. Mix well
4. Wet your hands and roll the mixture into balls
5. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave and top each ball with a spoonful
6. Using an icing pen decorate the balls with a berry and leaves
Why not get your little one involved in the preparation of these Krispmas Puddings.
Let us know how you get on – post a photo of the finished result and tag us @doddl.
Don’t forget to check out our other recipes here!
Another delicious recipe made for doddl and brought to you by Little People Food on Instagram. Her top tips for this recipe are:
- Dairy Free – Moo Free chocolate and supermarket own brand chocolate were used
- I added two giant marshmallows (they’re huge) as the more marshmallow the easy they are to roll