This easy and delicious recipe is brought to you by Jess at babyled_bear on Instagram – thank you Jess!
Blueberry Oaty Bars – perfect for breakfast, lunch or snacks, you can switch around the fruit element for whatever is in season or your little one prefers.
65g porridge oats
100g plain flour
1/2tsp baking powder
½ tsp vanilla extract
65g coconut oil
60g almond butter
1 mashed banana
2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan
- Melt the coconut oil and almond butter together, and mash the banana
- Add all your ingredients except the blueberries to a bowl and mix thoroughly to combine
- Stir through the blueberries
- Line a flat bottom baking tin with grease proof paper (I used a 7inch x 7inch baking tin)
- Add the mixture to the baking tin and press down flat with the back of a spoon
- Bake at 180c fan for 25 minutes
- Leave to cool before attempting to slice into bars or squares!
- Serve with yoghurt and fruit
Suitable for babies from 6 months old
Suitable for vegans
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days
Can be frozen for up to 3 months
Have a go at making these delicious Blueberry Oaty Bars, and let us know how you get on – or post a photo of the finished result and tag us @doddl.
Don’t forget to check out our other recipes here!